Ready to reclaim your dreams?
That’s what we do here at Outside The Pill Box, so let’s get started!
Our VIP Wellness Programs are for people who:
- Are eager to restore health and are not willing to simply manage their health issues or to tolerate the misery of being unwell.
- Want to have the power to choose which treatments are best for them rather than being told that pharmaceuticals are the only option.
- Want to work with a doctor who looks at the whole picture and takes their concerns seriously.
- Prefer natural methods for restoring health whenever possible.
- Are willing to make changes in their lifestyle (diet, exercise, sleep, and other habits) if those changes will significantly improve their quality of life.
- Are willing to devote their time, energy, and financial resources to their health and their family’s health.
- If they have kids, want to set a great example for their kids so that their kids develop healthy habits early in life.
- If they have kids, are committed to being the best parent they can be and giving their kids the best possible experience and start in life.
- Are not willing to let their dreams for themselves or their family be shattered due to illness that can be reduced or even reversed.
Determining if one of our VIP Wellness programs is truly a fit for you and your family is a 2-step process:
Step 1 is a Health Strategy Session. This is a complimentary 15-minute call with Dr. Marny to see if moving forward with an initial consult makes sense for you.
Step 2 is a Healing Accelerator Consult. This is an up-to-90-minutes phone call to determine which program is best for you or your family. The consult fee is $300 out-of-pocket, and you’ll need to complete our intake paperwork before the call. This consult is NOT for diagnosis or treatment recommendations. Rather, it’s an in-depth discussion to help both you and Dr. Marny to understand your current health issues, their impact on your life, what resolving your health issues would do for you, if Dr. Marny and her Healing Accelerator Program are a good fit for you and, if so, whether you’re ready to begin the program. Of course, there’s no obligation to enroll in a program, and there’s never a hard sell. Dr. Marny wants to work with the right patients just as much as you want to work with the right doctor!
When you’re ready to get started…